August 30, 2009
- Leann and Evie Eaton -- both still not feeling well
- Daniel Murphy (friend of Courtney Allen) -- has returned to school following bout with H1N1
- Nancy Hutcheson as well as Paul Hutcheson (parents of Sylvia Lewis-- dealing with chronic health issues
- Aunt of Joe Meyers -- surgery planned to remove tumor
- James and Betty Bowers and Tom and Shirley Bunting -- still out of town
- Liz Buttrey -- fighting breast cancer -- wife of L.C. and mother of James Buttrey -- would appreciate our prayers
- Meeting at Compton Road -- coming up this next Friday and Saturday (Sept 4 & 5 -- see previous email or website for details)
- VISITORS -- James and Amy Mayberry (daughter Hannah (age 3) and son Ben (age 1) -- new MTSU students -- Jessica (from Brentwood);and, room mate Liz (from Minnesota); and friend Brad (from Memphis) -- sorry, did not get last names
- Returning students -- Shannon Blake (from Jackson, TN)
- Ladies Bible Class -- Thursday (September 3) at 7:00 p.m. -- at church building
August 27, 2009
- After emergency surgery to remove a very, very mad appendix, Mike was able to go hom about 11:30 a.m. today. Melissa has taken a few days off from work to help him rest and recover.
- Reminder -- Weekend meeting starts tomorrow (August 28) -- 7:00 p.m. and will continue through Saturday and Sunday.
August 26, 2009
- Gospel Meeting -- starting this coming Friday evening (August 28 - 30) -- Friday 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 7:00 p.m.; Sunday 9:30 a.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.; and Sunday 6:00 p.m.
- Mike Lahue underwent emergency appendecomy this evening at MTMC -- hopes to go home tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.
- Jim Johnson -- hurt back
- Lowell Grimmitt is having tests on Thursday (echo cardiogram)
- Taryn Stacey is still running a fever (100+) -- went to see doc, who says it is NOT the flu -- will follow-up on Friday if conditions persist.
- Others generally "not feeling well" -- Nadine Burkeen; Pat Bledsoe; Doris Walton; Deborah Hensley; and Jake Steen (FLU)
- Daniel Murphy -- friend of Courtney Allen -- H1N1 flu
- David Bunting and Karry Lewis families are back in town.
- Tom Bunting and James Bowers families out of town.
- College Students away at school -- David Neal Bunting; Ashley Lewis; Jeremy Jenkins, Brittany Steen and Erin Creech
- Ladies Class -- September 3
August 23, 2009
- Gospel Meeting -- starting this coming Friday evening (August 28 - 30) -- Friday 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 7:00 p.m.; Sunday 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- David Bunting family and Lewis family are on the road taking David Neal and Ashley to college.
- Evan Shields is out of town.
- Friend of Courtney Allen (Daniel Murphy) has been tentatively diagnoses with N1H1 (swine flu).
- Evie Eaton was home sick today (Mother Leann home with her).
- Deborah Hensley was not feeling well today.
- Taryn Stacey was not feeling well tonight (Jennifer hom with her).
- Michelle Fink's uncle passed away today (no further details).
- Chris Foote missed services this morning due to work, but was able to be here tonight.